T & C’s
- This competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over.
- Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the competition, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to modify the Promotion at any time without prior notice.
- All entries must be received by midday Sunday 18th September 2016.
- Two winners will be drawn at random on Monday 19th September 2016 from all entries received by the closing date.The two winners will take part in a tie break competition to decide their destination. One winner will receive the trip to Margate, the other winner the trip to Monaco. The winners’ names can be obtained by sending a sae to The Ministry of Fun Competition Winner, 22 Amelia Street, London, SE17 3BZ between September 20th, 2016 and October 21st, 2016.
- The winner will be contacted within 5 days of the closing date of the competition. Should the Promoter be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The winner will be contacted by email, twitter or Facebook message (as applicable) to explain the process for claiming the prize. Your post must be set to public in order for your entry to count and allow us to see your entry.
- The prize must be booked within 2 weeks of being notified of the prize, after that time, unclaimed prizes will be deemed null and void.
- Two winning entrants will win either:
a) A two night holiday for two to Margate. The prize package comprises:
- Return economy class rail tickets from a London mainline station
- Two nights’ accommodation in Margate
- Dinner for two on one evening
b) A two night holiday for two to Monaco. The prize package comprises:
- Return economy class flights from London Gatwick to Nice
- Return shared transfers between the airport and the resort; and
- Two nights’ accommodation in Monaco
- The prize must be taken as one package.
- The prize does not include travel between the winner’s home and airport/rail station, travel insurance, food and drink, personal expenditure or incidental costs, other than where mentioned. It is the responsibility of the prize winner to ensure they and their guest have a valid passport and travel insurance and obtain any necessary vaccinations and visas for their trip.
- The winner’s flights will be subject to the airline’s general terms and conditions of carriage as stipulated on their website.
- The prize is valid for departures in October or November 2016 (excluding October half term). Once confirmed, the booking cannot be amended. The winner and their guest must travel together at all times.
- The prize is subject to availability and there are no cash alternatives. Should the prize become unavailable, a substitute of equal value shall be provided.
- The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity on behalf of the Promoter.
- Entrants’ data will be used for the purpose of administration of this prize draw and in accordance with the permissions granted or withheld at the point of entry.
- Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- These Terms and Conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with English law and any dispute arising out of these Terms or their subject matter is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- This promotion is in no way supported, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. You are providing your information to Ministry of Fun and not to Facebook or Twitter. The information you provide will only be used for the purposes of this competition. By entering, you agree to your information being used for such purpose.
- The promoters of this prize competition (the “Promoters”) are: The Ministry of Fun Ltd, 22 Amelia Street, London, SE17 3BZ. Registered in England with registered number 3323211 , VAT No. 706 9047 31.
- Any unapproved use of Rubber Chickens will result in instant disqualification.