Media and Public at Potters Fields, London were to be treated to a larger-than-life snow-covered landscape. This was adorned with two giant-sized BFG footprints plus his equally colossal dream blower trumpet and bag.
What we did
Liaising with all independent suppliers, and the very clever people at Snow Business, we created an icy plateau in just 5 hours using over 8 cubic metres of real snow.
Our artist sculptured the Big Friendly Giants’s footprints into the snow. The scene was then completed with a giant bag & dream blower trumpet, absentmindedly left behind by the BFG!
- A great press turn-out included The Daily Express, Associated Press and Getty Images
- The stunt formed part of a campaign reaching a staggering 431,677,789 in the first week of release
- Extensive broadcast & online coverage was achieved with ITV News, “Lorraine”, Mail Online, MSN, Standard.co.uk, Yahoo!, Closer & Female First with a combined PR value of £2.3m
- The event was also chosen for the Mail Online’s ‘Pic Of The Day’
- Watch The BFG Event Video