Partnering with Cohn & Wolfe we created an exciting and interactive media and blogger event. We were briefed to position Graco as a brand that understands new parents and their need for expert, trusted advice.
What we did
We designed and created the inaugural Graco Baby Bootcamp in the heart of Soho. This allowed us to fully demonstrate the versatility of the products. Media and key influencers were invited along to learn practical and emotive tips.
Incorporating a Bootcamp theme we created sessions that were dynamic and engaging. We designed three bespoke activities which aimed to help first time parents ease into their new lives and show them how to bond with their new bundle of joy. These were The Sensory Selfie, Swing Seat Musicals, and The Pushchair Obstacle Course. Each activity was designed to focus on a different element of the individual products.
All children and parents who completed the activities were awarded a Graco Baby Bootcamp certificate and medal as a unique keepsake.
- Graco saw a spike in pre-sale interest on the day with 98% of participants rating the products as Good/Great
- Trade press ran extremely positive goodwill pieces
- Graco website traffic increased in the weeks following the event
- Huge amount of positive coverage from industry bloggers and influencers including The Olivers Madhouse, Sorry About the Mess and You the Daddy
- Bloggers and influencers documented the day with #babybootcamp and #generationgraco